As our valued employee, we are excited to offer you access to the Penguin Portal to submit questions and requests to our various departments: HR, Payroll, Payroll Admin, and Benefits.
Please read through our department breakdown and submit your question or request with as much detail as possible. Please submit only one question or request per entry and you will receive assistance by the end of the next business day.
Visit our Video Library for answers to Commonly Asked Questions.
Please carefully review our list of departments to ensure you submit your request to the correct team. This will help Tailored Management to efficiently respond to your request in a timely manner.
- Benefits Enrollment Assistance in Paycor
- Access ID Cards
- Access the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Access Carrier Website
- File a disability claim
- Benefits Changes or Qualifying Life Event
- Benefits Deductions
- Need to report an absence
- Need to report a tardy/late arrival
- State Mandated Sick or PTO Time Requests
- Paycor Registration Help
- Login Assistance or Password Reset
- Paycor Employee Self Service
- Copy of Paystubs
- Client-Specific PTO Requests
- Time submitted after Wednesdays at 2:00 PM EST
- Incorrect Pay Rate
- Missing Time/Hours
- Expense Reimbursement
- Bonus Payment
- Paystub Question
- Garnishments or Child Support
- Copy of W-2 Tax Form
- Local Tax Questions
- I need assignment expectation clarification – Duties, Length, End Date, Compensation
- I have a coaching or corrective action follow-up request
- I have Covid Questions
- I have general feedback I’d like to share
- I’m experiencing conflict on assignment
- I need policy clarification or have a handbook question
- I need to report an on-site work injury
- I need to report workplace harassment, discrimination, ethical, or retaliation concerns
- I need to request an accommodation
- I need to request FMLA, State Leave, or Personal Leave
- I have a worksite safety concern
- I need an employment verification
Please provide as much detailed information as possible.