UX Designer III
Menlo Park, CA | Job #: 19-05552
Posted on September 16, 2019
Tailored Management is seeking a UX Designer III to work onsite at our client’s Menlo Park, CA campus on a contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world’s largest social media network who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and explore the world.
Title: UX Designer III
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Project Duration: 4-month contract with the opportunity of extension!
- You’re a strong candidate if you have expertise in mobile optimization and the ability to design for mobile navigation (desktop to mobile).
- Your experience and past project work should include strategic design and demonstrate the ability to provide well thought out UX design and production support.
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Working closely with your team to execute on the creative strategy for projects by creating viable design schemes.
- Supporting all aspects of design and production for your team’s projects, focusing on innovation and quality.
- Expertly crafting design to represent the user experience, including product requirements documents, functional specifications, flow diagrams, schematics, and prototypes.
- Understanding and working within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule.
- Providing UX design support with a focus on mobile navigation and desktop to mobile responsive design.
- At least 4 years of direct, full-time experience designing rich interactive experiences for the web.
- Experience working on small to medium-sized teams.
- An ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines
- Deep understanding of design fundamentals with UX and mobile experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A robust online portfolio of web UX/UI work that you can share with your application.
- Successfully worked in UI/UX Designer role in a previous assignment with Google, Amazon, Linkedin, Apple, Microsoft, etc.
- Heavy collaboration with leadership and briefing on design direction
- Evidence of successful large projects.
- Deep knowledge of user journey showing understanding of audience-focused design.
- Minimum of a high school diploma, but needs to have a minimum of 4-5 years doing UI/UX design work.