UX Designer III
Menlo Park, CA | Job #: 19-05552
Posted on September 4, 2019
- You're a strong candidate if you have expertise in mobile optimization and the ability to design for mobile navigation (desktop to mobile).
- Your experience and past project work should include strategic design and demonstrate the ability to provide well thought out UX design and production support.
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Working closely with your team to execute on the creative strategy for projects by creating viable design schemes
- Supporting all aspects of design and production for your team's projects, focusing on innovation and quality
- Expertly crafting design to represent the user experience, including product requirements documents, functional specifications, flow diagrams, schematics, and prototypes
- Understanding and working within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule
- Providing UX design support with a focus toward mobile navigation and desktop to mobile responsive design
- At least 4 years of direct, full-time experience designing rich interactive experiences for web
- Experience working on small to medium-sized teams
- An ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines
- Deep understanding of design fundamentals with UX and mobile experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A robust online portfolio of web UX/UI work that you can share with your application
- Successfully worked in UI/UX Designer role in a previous assingment with Google, Amazon, Linkedin, Apple, Microsoft, etc.
- Heavy collaboration with leadership and briefing on design direction
- Evidence of succesful large projects
- Deep knowledge of user journey showing understanding of audience-focused design
- Minimum of a high school diploma, but needs to have a minimum of 4-5 years doing UI/UX design work.