Redmond, WA | Job #: 19-05522
Posted on September 16, 2019
_Tailored Management is seeking a Project Coordinator to work onsite at our client's Menlo Park, CA campus on a contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world's largest social media network who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and explore the world._
Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: project through 10/2021 with opportunity for an extension!
- Manage entire procurement pipeline on the team, including requesting quotes, creating requests for Purchase Orders, tracking orders as well as managing the team inventory when equipment arrives.
- Manage the logistics of the team, including coordinating the shipment of items internally and externally to the company.
- Partnering with the procurement team and TPM's to build out a system that funnels procurement and logistics requests in an efficient manner.
- Collaborate with TPM's and Legal team on managing legal contracts.
- Partnering with TPM's to help manage budget tracking.
- Partnering with TPM's to manage all of the communication pipelines internal and external to the team.
- Scheduling team meetings for specific topics/discussions and coordinating agendas.
- Managing inventory of parts that are utilized by the team and improving upon the current inventory system.
- Help create and maintain dashboards for the team.
- Point of contact for majority of the operational needs of the team.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word. General data entry skills or related experience
- Experience with reviewing, editing, and presenting dashboards and reports to management team
- Ability to research, qualify, and present findings for new projects on the team
- Independent, driven, eager to learn, and share information with other team members
- Effectively collaborate schedules and meetings using tools such as Outlook, Calendar, Office 365, etc.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills, as well as attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality around sensitive information
- Ability keep up in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills