Production Technician 3rd Shift
Indianapolis, IN | Job #: 19-00943
Production Technician- Third Shift
- Seeking a Production Technician to be part of our client's team in Indianapolis, Indiana. This is an opportunity to work with the largest Biopharmaceutical company in the world!
- Our client is recognized for providing opportunities for growth and development by aiming to provide a work environment where employees are encouraged to build their careers and pursue their passions.
Hours: 10:30 PM- 7:00 AM M-F (Overtime Availability)
Pay Rate: $17.50/hr.
Location: 9115 Hague Road, Indianapolis, Indiana 46256
- For more than 30 years, Our client has been committed to helping people with diabetes live lives that are as normal and active as possible.
- This product portfolio offers people with diabetes innovative products, services and comprehensive solutions for convenient, efficient and effective diabetes management. These products include blood glucose meters, insulin delivery devices, lancing devices and data management systems.
- This individual has a key responsibility in supporting (diabetic testing strips) manufacturing operations by assisting in the set up and operation of a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of testing strips.
- This individual works from process sheets or written and verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks which will require strict attention to detail.
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
- Workloads will be picking up going into the summer, therefore, this individual must be able to work overtime on Saturday's and Sunday's. Could potentially be working 6-7 days/ week every other week through September. The shift hours will be the same on Saturday's and Sunday's.