New Accounts Service Professional
Columbus, OH | Job #: 19-00250
This is a great opportunity to join a leading financial and wealth management organization that offers room for growth and advancement!
Pay Rate: $19.17/hour
Contract Length: 01/22/2019- 07/31/2019
Shift: Monday- Sunday; 7:00AM-11:00PM (7:00AM-4:00PM or 3:00-11:00PM)
- Serves as a subject matter expert and point of contact for branch personnel in regards to document questions (status of documents, review, and document updates).
- Inquiries include, but are not limited to general account maintenance including account opening and navigation.
- Will be versed in branch scanning procedures related to document status, rejections, scanning errors, scanner operation and proper procedures for escalation of a variety of issues for process improvement.
- Efficient written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal and service skills
- Problem solving, personal accountability, ownership, and professionalism
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Apply concepts to real life situations
- Teamwork as well as ability to work well individually
- Strong computer skills
- College degree required.
- Possess general knowledge of financial markets.
- Must be able to pass extensive background check, drug screen, and credit check.