Global Studies Associate
South San Francisco, CA | Job #: 18-06243
This is an excellent opportunity to start a career with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients' lives!
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with members of the SMT involved in running clinical studies
- Assists the GSM with effective communication and information sharing within the SMT and with external partners
- General project support Provides the SMT with guidance and know how to support the effective use of system functionality and reports to ensure consistency across SMTs Work in both US & ex-US in-sourced (CCO) & outsourced (CRO) study teams
- Distinguishing requirements of the role: Comfortable working across different cultures & time zones, and with internal & CRO / vendor colleagues High level of proficiency in written & oral communication abilities
- Will be assigned &Client; 5 clinical trials Works with study vendors & systems expert Prioritizes and multitasks to ensure that tasks are completed on time
- Self-motivated and displays initiative (resourceful) – for instance to move actions forward without the need for continual supervision
- Willingness to Work on Site Mon – Fri, 8 hr days; remote working opportunity may be considered per department policy Flexibility to participate in early morning TCs.
- "Hit the ground running” Perform duties with little oversight from manager Willingness to complete on-line & instructor-led training: SOP / Healthcare Compliance