Columbus, OH | Job #: 19-02316
Posted on April 16, 2019
Performs diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative duties in support of any elected officer position in a fast paced sales environment.
- Experience: Five years secretarial experience. *** experience preferred.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of company policies and organization structure. Basic office planning, administration and corporate procedures and policies knowledge.
- Demonstrated initiative and decision-making skills in order to evaluate, recommend, and implement solutions to office workflow problems.
- Verbal and written communication skills to correspond and interact with all levels of management, external company executives, customers, and other contacts. Ability to proofread own work and the work of others for content and format accuracy.
- Intermediate mathematical calculation skills.
- Ability to operate business machines, and personal computer with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to organize information and work with others to resolve problems.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to meet key deadlines.
- Leads the liaison activities with vendors, officials, contractors, and other external relationships as they relate to the role/discipline of an office and/or department.
- Acts as the primary liaison with external parties for the department.
- Must be comfortable with expense reports and booking travel.
- May supervise office personnel.
- Schedules and coordinates projects independently and handles special assignments from management.
- Performs moderately complex troubleshooting for the department on all department problems as well as technology issues.