Employer Support Coordinator
Milwaukee, WI | Job #: 19-05555
$15.50 / Hour
Posted on September 16, 2019
EMPLOYER SERVICES COORDINATOR | MILWAUKEE, WI
Be a part of the growing trend in consumer driven health care and join the nation’s leading bank administrator of health savings accounts! While empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for!
The Employer Support Coordinator is essential to providing an exceptional customer experience for our employers and partners via telephone, chat, and email. You are responsible for handling daily operational issue resolution, special projects and administrative operational support for Partners/ Employers. Building and maintaining professional business rapport with employers in order to provide prompt and quality service. Effectively document and track interactions to ensure customer, individual, and company goals are met. Helps to ensure HSA Bank maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures.
- Maintain customer relationships; proactively educate employers with helpful information regarding bank processes, procedures, and products.
- Provide exceptional customer service through reactive and proactive servicing via telephone, email, and chat.
- Provide first contact resolution and build lasting employer relationships.
- Must handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail.
- Product knowledge expert on multiple product lines including Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent), Commuter Benefits, etc.
- Document all employer interactions to ensure all employer and company goals are met.
- Identify the best products and processes to meet needs of employers.
- Effectively communicate internally and externally, in a professional manner, while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & provide feedback to leadership.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Navigate through multiple software applications to manage employer account information.
- Responsible for hitting and achieving team objectives and goals.
- Deliver educational presentations to employers.
- Ensure all interactions tasks are completed according to team objectives and goals.
- Drive to expand personal and professional growth.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by leadership.
- Make outbound calls to Partners/Employers as needed.
- Occasional travel may be required between our Sheboygan and Milwaukee offices.
- High School / GED required.
- 1 year of direct customer service experience with agents and employers (in-person customer facing work experience or call center experience)
- 1 year of HSA Bank experience preferred