Customer Service Representative
Pittsburgh, PA | Job #: 19-02011
$14.690 / Hour
Posted on April 16, 2019
Address: Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
Contract Length: ASAP to 09/30/2019 (possible extension based on attendance and performance).
The Claims Assistant position will support the disability product lines by partnering with internal and external customers by obtaining medical records, addressing simple inquiries, and various other administrative tasks.
- Work front lines of customer service to generate positive first impression.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from/to providers.
- Respond to inquiries from claim managers and providers.
- Scan/fax/email information to and from providers and other resources as appropriate.
- Manage all tasks and mail within the process timeframes.
- Mail or route forms and documentation to units for processing.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Ability to pass 7 year background check and urine drug screen.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, fax machines, scanning and basic computer skills.