Brake Press Operator
Watertown, SD | Job #: 19-00243
$12.750 - $16.050 / Hour
Looking for reliable Brake Press Operator to support the production of sheet steel for a national metal manufacturer.
- Set up and operate brake press to bend parts such as sheet steel or metal stock.
- Operates machine to perform necessary job on parts according to instructions and to blueprint specifications.
- Performs first piece inspection using one or more method to assure all dimensions are correct and within given tolerances.
- Operates machine by performing all duties to run successive pieces, or to perform multiple operations.
- Places finished material on a pallet or in a container with the work order number and piece part number on the top piece of each separate item.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- 6 months to 1 year of manufacturing experience
Hours: 1st and 2nd shift available
****Long-term employment opportunity****