Associate Diagnostic Tech (2nd Shift- Labeling)
Branchburg, NJ | Job #: 19-00235
Associate Diagnostic Technician (2nd Shift- Labeling)
2nd Shift hours: 2:00 pm- 10:30pm
Pay Rate: $16/hr
Start Date: ASAP
Join a leader in biotechnology which manufactures equipment and reagents for research and medical diagnostic applications!
Performs duties related to label creation, quality control, machine operation and technical troubleshooting.
- Perform visual inspection for visible defects of components produced in the Lableing Area and components being placed into kits in the Packaging Area.
- Manufacture various product labels and monitor equipment and finished products per instructions in applicable SOPs and Production Records.
- Count and reconcile intermediates, labels, inserts etc.
- Operate on a 0% error rate with very high standards for quality and accuracy
- Completes all operations while following SOPs, production batch records and filling records and packaging records.
Assists in completing all necessary documentation associated with filling and packaging operations as required. (Batch production records and associated MRP system transactions) to ensure all components meet requirements pertaining to lot numbers, expiration dates, reconciliation, etc.
Understands GMP, QSR, ISO and RMS quality regulations.
**Seeking entry level candidates 0-1 years' experience. Prior experience in a similar field is not required.